Heart Power, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting youth and their families who are in search of positive, encouraging influences in their lives. Since its inception, Heart Power, Inc. has worked diligently toward its mission and to invoke, through devotion of time, effort, and abilities, a commitment to excellence despite one’s current circumstances. Our most visible programs are the two-day, non-contact football camps for youth ages 10 – 18. These camps, C.H.A.M.P. Camps, are about much more than athletics. Each C.H.A.M.P. Camp is an opportunity for our staff to directly impact our youth in a meaningful and lasting way.
Since the inaugural C.H.A.M.P. Camp in 2010, the camps have been extremely successful, allowing our staff and coaches to teach campers football while educating campers on important core values of a successful life. For younger and less experienced campers, we stress the basics, while getting into more advanced training with our older campers. Our drills include competitive one-on-ones and extensive group work. Along with on-field instruction, our speakers and coaches educate campers on important core values for a successful life off the field. The C.H.A.M.P. Camp strives to instill the values of Character, Heart, Attitude, Motivation, and Pride through sport-specific skill instruction and a variety of guest speakers (local community leaders, former collegiate and NFL athletes, and other positive role models) delivering messages on life skills and the importance of making good decisions. Over the last few years, our camp speakers have covered topics such anti-bullying, accountability and respect of peers, health and nutrition, preparation, perseverance, requirements for college entrance, and the importance of education, etc.
Panama City, Florida
June 23-24, 2023
Tommy Oliver Stadium
Session A (Ages 10-13): 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
Session B (Ages 14-18): 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
FREE if registered by June 1st
*Dates, times, and location subject to change.
Commitment to Excellence in Life and Sports:
- Interactive coaching from current and/or former collegiate athletes, NFL athletes & coaches
- Speeches on life skills and the importance of making good decisions
- Opportunity to learn fundamentals in a competitive setting
- A fun and educational experience!
- C.H.A.M.P. Camp T-Shirt
- Morning Snack
- Lunch provided by camp sponsor
- Team Photo
C.H.A.M.P. Camp Experience: What to Expect?
- Stations and Fundamentals
- Each day, the campers will experience various stations, specializing in fundamental skills of football and Ultimate. Individual position specifics will ensure that each camper gets instruction for their position.
- Campers will participate in daily games and skill contests.
- Instructional Talks
- Our speakers and coaches educate campers on important core values for a successful life off the field. Parents and guests will be able to listen to camp guests in designated areas at each location.
Things to know before you go!
- Inclement Weather Policy
- In the event of heavy rain or inclement weather, the camp will be moved to a gym or nearby indoor facility. Camp instruction and other related activities will continue inside the facility. Parents will be notified of any changes. Alternate days, make-up sessions, and refunds will not be offered. The decision to modify the schedule rests solely with the camp director and camp management.
- Health and Safety
- We will follow heat regulations to ensure the health and safety of our staff, campers and their families